How To Cook A Boneless Pork Chop
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Boneless Pork Chop.
– 2 boneless pork chops
– 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pork chops in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
5. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
6. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through.
7. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!