How To Cook Shrimp Pasta
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp Pasta.
How to Cook Shrimp Pasta
Shrimp pasta is a delicious and easy to make dish that can be served as a main course or side dish. This delicious dish is made with fresh shrimp, pasta, and a flavorful sauce. Here’s how to make it:
– 1 pound of large deveined shrimp
– 1 pound of pasta of your choice
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
– 2 cups of chicken broth
– 1/2 cup of white wine
– 1/2 cup of heavy cream
– 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by cooking the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes, or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add the garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
4. Add the butter and melt. Add the flour and whisk until it forms a paste. Slowly add the chicken broth and white wine, whisking continuously until it starts to thicken.
5. Reduce the heat to low and add the cream, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
6. Add the cooked pasta and shrimp to the sauce and stir to combine. Serve warm. Enjoy!