What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Shrimp On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp On The Stove.
– 1 lb of shrimp (peeled, deveined, and rinsed)
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
2. Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp.
3. Sprinkle the garlic powder, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper over the shrimp and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
4. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are cooked through and pink.
5. Serve immediately. Enjoy!