How To Cook Canned Black Beans
All you need to know about: How To Cook Canned Black Beans.
1 can black beans
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain and rinse the black beans.
2. Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the drained black beans to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper to the skillet. Stir to combine.
5. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beans are heated through.
6. Serve and enjoy!