How To Cook Cabbage With Bacon
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cabbage With Bacon.
– 1 head of cabbage
– 1 pound of bacon
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the bacon into small pieces and set aside.
3. Cut the cabbage into wedges, discarding the core.
4. Place the cabbage wedges onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle the bacon pieces over the cabbage wedges.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender and the bacon is cooked through.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!