What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Cabbage On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cabbage On The Stove.
• 1 head cabbage
• 2 tablespoons oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by cutting the cabbage into wedges or slices. You can cut it however you like, depending on the dish you’re making and the desired texture of the cabbage.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
3. Add the cabbage to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the cabbage for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften and turn golden brown.
5. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes until the cabbage is tender.
6. Serve the cabbage hot. Enjoy!