How To Cook Cabbage On Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cabbage On Stovetop.
– 1 medium head cabbage
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1/2 cup water
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Slice cabbage into thin strips.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the cabbage to the skillet and stir.
4. Pour in the water and season the cabbage with salt and pepper.
5. Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender.
6. Remove the lid and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is reduced and the cabbage is cooked to your liking.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!