What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Butternut Squash
All you need to know about: How To Cook Butternut Squash.
1 butternut squash
Salt, pepper, and other desired herbs and spices
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius).
2. Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
3. Place the two halves of the squash cut side down on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the squash is fork-tender.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
6. Use a spoon to scoop the squash out of its skin and place in a bowl.
7. Mash the squash with a fork or potato masher until it reaches your desired texture.
8. Add desired herbs, spices, and seasonings to the squash and mix until everything is combined.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!