How To Cook Butternut Squash Cubes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Butternut Squash Cubes.
– 1 butternut squash
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Optional seasonings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and cube the butternut squash. Place the cubed squash in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the butternut squash cubes and toss until evenly coated.
4. Spread the cubes out on a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, or optional seasonings of your choice.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cubes are golden brown and tender.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!