How To Cook Bulgar Wheat
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bulgar Wheat.
1 cup bulgur wheat
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups boiling water
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the bulgur wheat and salt.
2. Pour the boiling water over the bulgur wheat and stir to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with a plate or lid and let sit for 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes, fluff the bulgur wheat with a fork and serve.
– Bulgur wheat can be served as a side dish, added to salads, or used in recipes like veggie burgers and tabbouleh.
– To give the bulgur wheat more flavor, try adding a bit of olive oil or butter before serving.
– For a different texture, try toasting the bulgur wheat in a dry skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes before boiling.
– If you’d like your bulgur wheat to be less chewy, try boiling it for 15 minutes instead of 20.