How To Cook Bratwurst Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bratwurst Stovetop.
– 6 bratwurst links
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 cups chicken broth
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt.
3. Add the bratwurst to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the links are lightly browned.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until the onion is softened.
5. Add the chicken broth to the skillet.
6. Add the thyme, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
7. Reduce the heat to low and let the bratwurst simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
8. Serve the bratwurst with your favorite sides. Enjoy!