How To Cook Brats On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brats On Stove.
– 12 bratwurst links
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 large onion, thinly sliced
– 2 teaspoons minced garlic
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon ground mustard
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
2. Add the bratwursts to the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the brats are golden brown and cooked through.
3. Remove the brats from the pan and set aside on a plate.
4. Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are soft and lightly browned.
5. Add the Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and ground mustard to the pan and stir to combine.
6. Add the brats back to the pan and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
8. Serve the brats on buns with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!