How To Cook Brats On Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brats On Stovetop.
– 6 bratwurst sausages
– 1/2 onion, chopped
– 1/4 cup of butter
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of mustard
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place a large pan on the stovetop over medium-high heat.
2. Add the butter to the pan and melt.
3. Add the chopped onion and sauté until it begins to soften.
4. Add the bratwurst links to the pan and cook for 6-7 minutes, flipping them halfway to ensure they’re cooked through.
5. Once the bratwurst are cooked through, reduce the heat to medium-low and add the garlic powder, mustard, and paprika to the pan. Stir to combine.
6. Add a few cracks of black pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
7. Allow the bratwurst to cook in the pan for an additional 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Serve the bratwurst with your favorite side dish and enjoy!