How To Cook Brats On Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brats On Grill.
Grilling is a great way to cook brats. It gives them a smoky flavor and the outside gets nicely browned. Here’s how to grill brats for the best flavor and texture.
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (about 400°F).
2. Place the brats on the preheated grill.
3. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping the brats every few minutes to make sure they cook evenly.
4. While the brats are cooking, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
5. When the brats are done cooking, brush them with the butter mixture.
6. Serve the brats with your favorite sides and enjoy!