How To Cook Beets In Instant Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beets In Instant Pot.
– 2-3 large beets, scrubbed clean
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/4 cup water
1. Place the trivet into the Instant Pot and add 1/4 cup of water.
2. Cut the beets into quarters, or in half if they’re on the smaller side.
3. Place the quartered beets in a steamer basket and place the basket on top of the trivet.
4. Secure the lid and set the steam release handle to the “Sealing” position.
5. Select the “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” setting and set the timer for 10 minutes.
6. When the cooking time has completed, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure.
7. Carefully remove the beets and place them on a plate.
8. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
9. Serve and enjoy!