What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Beets In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beets In Oven.
– 4-6 medium sized beets
– 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the beets thoroughly and trim off any excess leaves or stems.
3. Place the beets on a large sheet of foil and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and wrap the foil around the beets to form a sealed packet.
4. Place the foil packet on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
5. Roast the beets for 40-50 minutes, or until they are fork tender.
6. Remove the beets from the oven and carefully open the foil packet.
7. Let the beets cool slightly before peeling and slicing. Enjoy!