How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon.
– 4 filet mignon steaks
– 8 slices bacon
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
– Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wrap each steak with two slices of bacon. Secure the bacon with toothpicks.
3. Heat olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the bacon-wrapped filets to the pan and cook until the bacon is browned and crisp, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Add the thyme leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 10 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 135°F for medium-rare.
7. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.