How To Cook Bacon Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon Stove.
1. Start by selecting your bacon. Choose a bacon with a good ratio of fat to meat, as this will affect the flavor and amount of grease released.
2. Line a large skillet with the bacon strips and turn the burner to medium-high heat. You may need to adjust the temperature to make sure the bacon is cooking evenly.
3. Cook the bacon until it is crispy and golden brown. Depending on the thickness of the bacon, this could take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Use a spatula to flip the bacon over every few minutes to ensure even cooking.
5. When the bacon is done, remove it from the skillet and place it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the grease.
6. Serve the bacon hot or allow it to cool before storing it in the refrigerator for later use.
1. Be careful not to overcook the bacon, as this will cause it to become tough and chewy.
2. For a smoky flavor, add a few drops of liquid smoke to the skillet before adding the bacon.
3. To add sweetness to the bacon, brush a mixture of brown sugar and maple syrup on the bacon strips before cooking.
4. If the bacon is releasing too much grease, carefully tilt the skillet and use a spoon to remove some of the fat.