How To Cook Bacon Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon Oven.
How To Cook Bacon in the Oven
Cooking bacon in the oven offers an easy way to make a big batch of bacon all at once. This method is an ideal way to cook bacon for a large crowd since it is fast, easy, and requires little effort. Here’s how to do it.
– Bacon (1 pound per baking sheet)
– Baking sheet
– Parchment paper
– Optional: aluminum foil
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Parchment paper helps keep the bacon from sticking to the pan and makes for easier clean up. If you don’t have parchment paper, you can also use aluminum foil.
3. Arrange the bacon on the parchment paper in a single layer. Make sure the pieces of bacon don’t overlap.
4. Bake the bacon for 15-20 minutes, until the bacon is as crispy as you like it.
5. Remove the bacon from the oven and place it on a plate or paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
6. Enjoy your perfectly cooked bacon!
– You can also cook bacon on a wire rack over a baking sheet for even crispiness.
– For extra-crispy bacon, cook it for a few minutes longer.
– For extra flavor, sprinkle some brown sugar on the bacon before baking.
Enjoy your bacon!