How To Cook Bacon Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon Microwave.
– Paper towels
– Microwave-safe plate
Step 1: Start by laying out a few paper towels flat on a microwave-safe plate.
Step 2: Place the bacon strips on top of the paper towels.
Step 3: Put the plate into the microwave, and set the timer for 2 minutes.
Step 4: After the first 2 minutes, check the bacon for doneness. The bacon should be partially cooked, but still slightly soft.
Step 5: If needed, microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
Step 6: When the bacon is cooked to your desired doneness, remove from the microwave and place on a paper towel.
Step 7: Let the bacon cool for a few minutes before consuming.
– Make sure to use paper towels when cooking bacon in the microwave, as this will help absorb some of the fat.
– You can also place a paper towel on top of the bacon while cooking, as this will help cook the bacon more evenly.
– If you are cooking a large amount of bacon, you may need to increase the cooking time. Just be sure to check on the bacon every 2 minutes, so it doesn’t overcook.
– You can also add some seasonings or spices to the bacon before cooking, to give it some extra flavor.
– To prevent splatters in the microwave, you can cover the plate with a damp paper towel.