How To Cook Bacon On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon On Stove.
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Once the skillet has heated, add the desired amount of bacon to the skillet.
3. Cook the bacon, flipping occasionally, until it is cooked to your desired level of crispness.
4. Once the bacon is cooked, remove it from the pan and place it on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb the excess fat.
Tips and Tricks
1. Use a splatter guard or lid to reduce splatter while cooking the bacon.
2. For extra crisp bacon, add a teaspoon of white vinegar to the skillet while cooking.
3. For chewy bacon, cook it slowly over low to medium-low heat.
4. If the bacon is sticking to the pan, try adding a teaspoon of oil or butter to the skillet.
1. Serve the bacon with eggs and toast for a classic breakfast.
2. Add the cooked bacon to a salad, wrap, or sandwich for a savory lunch.
3. Crumble the bacon and add it to your favorite macaroni and cheese recipe.
4. Top a pizza with cooked bacon for a delicious dinner.