What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Baby Back Ribs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baby Back Ribs In The Oven.
– 2-3 pounds of baby back ribs
– 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ rub
– 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs (if it hasn’t been removed already).
3. Generously season both sides of the ribs with the BBQ rub.
4. Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the ribs from the oven and brush with BBQ sauce.
7. Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
8. Remove the ribs from the oven and brush with more BBQ sauce.
9. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until they are tender.
10. Serve with additional BBQ sauce.