How To Cook Baby Back Ribs In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baby Back Ribs In Oven.
• 2-3 lbs of baby back pork ribs
• 2 tablespoons of paprika
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons of chili powder
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of pepper
• ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
• ¼ cup of honey
• ¼ cup of Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Remove the thin membrane from the ribs. This can be done by inserting a butter knife under the membrane at one end of the rack. With a paper towel, grip and pull the membrane off.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, and pepper to create the rub for the ribs.
4. Rub the ribs with the spice mixture, making sure to cover both sides of the ribs.
5. Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, honey, and Worcestershire sauce.
7. Pour the mixture over the ribs, making sure to cover the entire rack.
8. Wrap the ribs in foil, sealing the edges of the foil together.
9. Place the ribs in the preheated oven and bake for 2-3 hours.
10. Unwrap the ribs and place them back on the baking sheet.
11. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and bake the ribs for an additional 20-30 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown.
12. Serve the ribs with your favorite sides and enjoy!