How To Cook Baby Back Ribs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baby Back Ribs.
How to Cook Baby Back Ribs
Baby back ribs are one of the most flavorful cuts of pork, and they are easy to cook. With a few simple steps, you can make delicious, tender ribs that will be a hit at your next gathering.
– 2 racks of baby back ribs
– 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of onion powder
– 2 tablespoons of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of paprika
– 2 tablespoons of chili powder
– 2 tablespoons of dry mustard
– 1/2 cup of brown sugar
– 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
– 1/2 cup of ketchup
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the ribs on a baking sheet and season both sides with the garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, chili powder, and dry mustard.
3. Add the brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and olive oil to a medium sized bowl and mix until combined.
4. Brush the mixture all over the ribs, making sure to cover them evenly.
5. Bake the ribs for 2 hours, or until the meat is tender and the sauce is caramelized.
6. Once the ribs are cooked, brush them with additional sauce and season with salt to taste.
7. Serve the ribs hot with your favorite sides and enjoy!