How To Cook Aspargus On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Aspargus On The Grill.
– 1 bunch of asparagus
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Optional: 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (400-450° F).
2. Wash and trim the asparagus stalks. In order to do this, hold each end of the asparagus spear and gently bend until it snaps. Discard the ends.
3. Place the asparagus on a large plate or rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the asparagus and gently toss the spears until they are lightly coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place the asparagus spears directly onto the grill grates. Grill for 8-10 minutes, flipping the spears halfway through.
5. The asparagus is done when it is tender and has browned grill marks.
6. Optional: For an extra bit of flavor, top each spear with a pat of butter.
Serve the grilled asparagus hot, with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!