What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Asparagus In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus In The Oven.
– 1 bunch of asparagus
– 2 tsp olive oil
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Wash the asparagus and trim off the woody ends.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silicone baking mat.
4. Spread the asparagus out on the baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
6. Use your hands to toss and coat the asparagus with the oil and seasonings.
7. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender and lightly browned.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!