How To Cook Asparagus In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus In The Microwave.
1 lb. fresh asparagus
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Wash the asparagus and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Place in a microwave-safe dish.
3. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
4. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the dish and turn the asparagus over.
7. Return to the microwave and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
8. Check for doneness and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, if desired.
9. Serve warm. Enjoy!