How To Cook Asparagus On A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus On A Pan.
-1 pound of asparagus
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Trim the woody ends off the asparagus.
3. Add the olive oil to the pan and let it heat up.
4. Add the asparagus to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the asparagus for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it is bright green and just beginning to soften.
6. Serve the asparagus warm. Enjoy!