How To Cook Asparagus In The Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus In The Air Fryer.
– 1 pound of fresh asparagus
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Trim the ends off the asparagus.
3. Place the asparagus in a medium bowl and add the olive oil, salt, and garlic powder.
4. Toss the asparagus to coat with the oil and seasonings.
5. Place the asparagus in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
6. Cook the asparagus for 7-10 minutes, until the asparagus is tender and lightly browned.
7. Serve the asparagus warm. Enjoy!