How To Cook Abalone
All you need to know about: How To Cook Abalone.
-¼ cup of butter
-1 tablespoon of garlic, minced
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the abalone in a pan with enough cold water to cover the abalone.
2. Bring the water to a boil and let the abalone cook for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the abalone from the pan and cool it under cold running water.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut the abalone into thin slices.
5. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Add the abalone slices and season with salt and pepper.
8. Cook the abalone for 2 minutes on each side.
9. Serve the abalone slices with a side of your favorite vegetables.
Tips and Tricks
-If using frozen abalone, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before cooking.
-For a more intense flavor, add a few drops of fresh lemon juice or white wine to the skillet when cooking the abalone.
-If the abalone is too chewy, cook it for a few minutes longer.