What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Lobster Tail
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Lobster Tail.
– Lobster tails
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Lemon juice
– Garlic powder (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the lobster tails on a baking sheet.
3. Cut a slit down the top of the lobster tail shell to expose the meat.
4. Spread the butter over the exposed meat and sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon juice and garlic powder (if using).
5. Bake the lobster tails for 10-15 minutes or until the meat is opaque and cooked through.
6. Serve warm with additional butter, lemon juice or other desired condiments. Enjoy!