How To Cook A Brisket In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Brisket In The Oven.
• 4-6 pound brisket
• 2 tablespoons garlic powder
• 2 tablespoons onion powder
• 2 tablespoons paprika
• 2 tablespoons black pepper
• 1 tablespoon dried oregano
• 2 tablespoons kosher salt
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 cup beef broth
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, oregano, salt, and brown sugar in a bowl.
3. Rub the spice mixture all over the brisket.
4. Place the brisket in a roasting pan.
5. Pour the beef broth and Worcestershire sauce over the brisket.
6. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
7. Bake the brisket in preheated oven for 3-4 hours.
8. Flip the brisket halfway through cooking time.
9. After 3-4 hours, remove the brisket from the oven.
10. Let the brisket rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve the brisket with your favorite sides! Enjoy!