How To Cook A Brisket In Smoker
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Brisket In Smoker.
4. Your favorite BBQ rub
5. Your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Start by selecting a brisket of good quality. Look for a cut that has a nice marbling of fat throughout and a good balance of fat and meat.
2. Trim off any excess fat from the brisket, leaving a thin layer of fat on top for flavor and moisture.
3. Generously season the brisket with salt, pepper and your favorite BBQ rub.
4. Place the brisket in the smoker and cook at 225-250 degrees until the internal temperature reaches 195 degrees.
5. Remove the brisket from the smoker and wrap it in foil. Place the wrapped brisket back on the smoker and cook at the same temperature until the internal temperature reaches 205-210 degrees.
6. Remove the brisket from the smoker and allow to rest for 15-20 minutes.
7. Slice and serve with your favorite BBQ sauce. Enjoy!