How To Cook A Acorn Squash
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Acorn Squash.
How to Cook an Acorn Squash
Acorn squash is a winter squash variety that is packed with nutrients and is a great addition to any meal. It is a versatile vegetable that can be cooked in many different ways, from roasting to boiling. Here is a simple recipe for cooking an acorn squash.
• 1 acorn squash
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the acorn squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and strings.
3. Rub the two halves of the squash with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the squash cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
5. Remove from the oven and flip the squash over. Use a fork to scoop out the cooked squash.
• You can also cook your acorn squash in the microwave. To do this, cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds and strings. Place the squash on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 10 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
• If you would like to add some flavor to your acorn squash, try adding some butter, cinnamon, or brown sugar.
• Cut the squash into cubes before roasting for a different texture.