How To Cook Lamb
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lamb.
– 1-2 lbs of boneless lamb
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1-2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
– 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Pat dry the lamb with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the lamb and sear on both sides until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, paprika, black pepper, oregano, sea salt, balsamic vinegar and parsley.
5. Spread the garlic mixture over the lamb and let it sit for a few minutes.
6. Transfer the lamb to a roasting pan and roast in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the desired doneness is reached.
7. Once cooked, remove the lamb from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
8. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!