How To Cook Ground Lamb
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ground Lamb.
– 1 lb. ground lamb
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 small onion, diced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tablespoon tomato paste
– 1/2 cup chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the ground lamb and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is just browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, onion, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper. Cook until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomato paste and chicken broth and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add the fresh parsley and stir to combine.
6. Serve the ground lamb over rice or mashed potatoes.