What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Bone In Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Bone In Ham.
- 1 bone-in ham
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the ham in a roasting pan, fat side up. Score the fat with a knife in a diamond pattern.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, brown sugar, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Rub the mixture over the ham.
- Pour the apple and orange juices into the bottom of the roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until the ham is heated through. Baste the ham with the juices in the pan every 10 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Let the ham rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!