What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Fish
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fish.
-1 tablespoon butter
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 pound of fresh fish
-Fresh herbs (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Heat a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and olive oil and let the butter melt.
3. Place the fish in the skillet and season with salt and pepper. If you are using fresh herbs, sprinkle them over the top of the fish.
4. Cook the fish for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until it is golden brown.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
6. Serve the fish with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!