How To Cook Fish In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fish In The Oven.
1 whole fish, cleaned and gutted
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the fish on the parchment paper.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
5. Rub the mixture all over the fish.
6. Place the fish in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
7. Serve the fish with roasted vegetables or a side salad.
• If you are using a thinner fish, such as a trout, reduce the cooking time to 10-15 minutes.
• You can also use any other herbs or spices you like to season the fish.
• For a crispy skin, turn the oven to broil for the last few minutes of cooking.