What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Cod Fish
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cod Fish.
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
-1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
-4 cod fillets, about 4 ounces each
-Salt and pepper
-Lemon wedges (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, oregano, and thyme together.
3. Place the cod fillets in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the olive oil mixture over the fish and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flaky.
6. Serve with lemon wedges if desired. Enjoy!