How To Cook Thin Sliced Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Thin Sliced Chicken Breast.
– 2 chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, thyme, oregano, etc.)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to slice them into thin strips.
3. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs.
4. Add the chicken strips to the bowl and mix until the strips are evenly coated with the marinade.
5. Spread the chicken strips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve the chicken strips hot, with your favorite sides. Enjoy!