How To Cook Chicken Tenders On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Tenders On Stove.
– 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon oregano
– ½ teaspoon paprika
– ½ teaspoon onion powder
– Salt & pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Place the chicken tenders in a large bowl and season with the garlic powder, oregano, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken tenders to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through and golden brown.
4. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
– For an extra crispy texture, you can dip the chicken tenders in a beaten egg and then in a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese before cooking.
– If you don’t have access to a stove, you can bake the chicken tenders in the oven at 375°F (190°C) for 20-25 minutes.
– You can also cook the chicken tenders in an air fryer at 375°F (190°C) for 10-12 minutes.