How To Cook Chicken Tenders In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Tenders In The Oven.
– 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
2. Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and paprika.
3. Dip chicken tenders in the bread crumb mixture, coating completely. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.