How To Cook Chicken Nuggets In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Nuggets In Air Fryer.
– 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
– 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 eggs, lightly beaten
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. Place the chicken cubes in a bowl and season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
4. Dip the chicken cubes in the egg and flour mixture and coat evenly.
5. Place the coated chicken cubes in the air fryer.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
7. Once cooked, remove from the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!