How To Cook Chicken Noodle Soup
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Noodle Soup.
• 6 cups chicken stock
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups cooked, diced chicken
• 2 cups carrots, diced
• 2 cups celery, diced
• 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 cup egg noodles
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
2. Add the garlic, diced chicken, carrots, celery and thyme to the pot.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
4. Add the egg noodles to the pot and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Add the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve the chicken noodle soup warm. Enjoy!