How To Cook Chicken Livers For Dogs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Livers For Dogs.
– 1 pound of chicken livers
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse the chicken livers under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the livers in a shallow baking dish and drizzle them with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the garlic powder over the livers and mix them around with a spoon so they are evenly coated.
5. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the dish from the oven and let the livers cool before serving them to your dog.
– Make sure not to overcook the livers as they can become tough and dry.
– If you would like to add extra flavor to the livers, you can season them with herbs such as thyme, oregano, or rosemary.
– You can also add vegetables to the baking dish such as potatoes, carrots, or green beans for a more complete meal.
– Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.