What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chicken Livers
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Livers.
– 1 lb chicken livers
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Start by rinsing the chicken livers and patting them dry with a paper towel.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken livers to the skillet and season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook the livers for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet.
6. Cook the livers for an additional 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
7. Serve the chicken livers hot. Enjoy!