How To Cook Chicken Kabobs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Kabobs In The Oven.
– 1 ½ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 1 onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
– ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken cubes, bell peppers, onion, olive oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, black pepper, parsley, oregano, and salt. Mix until evenly combined.
3. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
4. Place the chicken, bell pepper, and onion cubes onto 8 metal skewers, alternating between the ingredients.
5. Place the skewers onto the greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!