How To Cook Chicken Leg Quarters
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Leg Quarters.
– 4 chicken leg quarters
– 2 tablespoons of your favorite herbs and spices
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Place the chicken leg quarters on the baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken leg quarters and rub it into the skin.
5. Sprinkle with your favorite herbs and spices, salt, and pepper.
6. Place a tablespoon of butter on each chicken leg quarter.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
8. Turn the oven setting to broil and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until the chicken skin is golden and crispy.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!