How To Cook Chicken Feet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Feet.
– 1 ½ pounds chicken feet
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1 tablespoon black pepper
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 cups chicken stock
1. Prepare the chicken feet by cleaning, removing the nails and cutting off any excess skin.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken feet and black pepper, stirring to coat the feet in the oil. Cook the feet for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the soy sauce, garlic powder and sesame oil to the skillet. Stir to combine.
4. Pour the chicken stock into the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken feet from the skillet and serve hot. Enjoy!